FOX Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F O X

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sinister

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Devil_Wing

Sinister Empty
PostSubject: Sinister   Sinister EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 6:14 am

Everything was fine, i made mistakes and i admitted to them, but i guess your just jealous or something, because i was doing better then you. i appreciate all you've done for me, but you say a lot of things you shouldn't say but you say them out of anger. Also you should have consulted Mephiles about this, but i guess this is YOUR clan, and it always has been... And the thing with sparten i warned him over 30 times to stop starting shit on the abyss chat and he refused. Sorry for fulfilling my duty as an admin...
Back to top Go down
Spartan117

Spartan117

Sinister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinister   Sinister EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:18 pm

Fullfilling your duty as an admin is to let the person(s) resolve it themselves, then if your sure its really serious, as in notjoking, then its time to ban. You never even knew if we were joking or being serious, did you? No. That's where you made a mistake. I don't exactly agree with you being "kicked out" but it's not my decision :/
Back to top Go down
http://www.foxunit.forummotion.com/
{FOX}Sinister
Admin
{FOX}Sinister

Sinister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinister   Sinister EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 5:20 pm

Everything was not fine. You broke your promises to not only me, but Mephiles as well... There was no reason to consult Mephiles on this decision. I warned you what would occur if you continued down that path... My tolerance for you in general was and still is at an all-time low. I could sit here and go down a list of extreme enormity, but it's not my desire to embarrass you further...

I have no reason to be jealous towards you... If you look back on the conversation and analyze what was said you'll see what drove me to this. It has to do with you going back on your word... You may of had dmg increase, but I still whooped ass with heroes stacked and most of you abusing block.

Also, you never admitted to anything. You simply provided a false apology. There is a difference. You didn't even make a simple post to take responsibility as I requested. And resorting to bans to rid yourself of issues is not fulfilling your duties as an admin. It's the exact opposite.

As I said previously... Farewell and good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://foxunit.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

Sinister Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinister   Sinister Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinister
Page 1 of 1