FOX Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F O X

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mass Tryout *READ*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
{FOX}Sinister
Admin
{FOX}Sinister

Mass Tryout *READ* Empty
PostSubject: Mass Tryout *READ*   Mass Tryout *READ* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:00 pm

Ok, since we have so many open applications right now and due to the fact we know so little about each of you... We are going to be holding a mass tryout for all of you. Basically, you 5 or so guys that have open apps show up and fight each other to our choosing. From there we watch and assess you... Depending on your skill level, potential and overall teamwork you will either be accepted or denied.

I wanted to try for this Saturday, which is in 2 days, some time around 8 or 9pm eastern time. If you can make that time and you are one of the following applicants, then please post here saying so. If this Saturday doesn't work for you post here and give a day that does.

Currect Applicants

Darth Nihl
Tr_Dude_
Tuatara
POPO
Bishamon

Like I said above, if you can make this Saturday evening between 8 and 9pm eastern post here saying so. And if you can't make that, then please give us a day that you can...

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://foxunit.forummotion.com
Bishamon

Bishamon

Mass Tryout *READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Tryout *READ*   Mass Tryout *READ* EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Hmmmm... normally, Saturday would work for me, but it's unclear whether or not I'll be available this upcoming Saturday. My room's getting repainted next Monday, and I was originally supposed to clear everything out by the weekend because my family and I usually go away on summer weekends to a location at which I don't have access to my PS3, but I've been quite busy, and it doesn't look like I'll be finished clearing out my room, and we're thinking of sticking around for this upcoming weekend.

However, in the event that we do go away, I could probably convince my folks to let me bring my PS3... There really isn't any reason for me to not be able to bring it.

So for me, it's a "maybe". xD
Back to top Go down
Tr_Dude_

Mass Tryout *READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Tryout *READ*   Mass Tryout *READ* EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 12:37 pm

Sorry I have to work saturday night,(4pm-11pm) I'm getting paid this saturday too :)
could it be changed to 12PM Saturday
or
any other day is fine
Back to top Go down
$XPIMPINX$

Mass Tryout *READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Tryout *READ*   Mass Tryout *READ* EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 1:17 pm

lol bish already made it in fox
Back to top Go down
Mephiles The Dark
Admin
Mephiles The Dark

Mass Tryout *READ* Empty
PostSubject: Closing   Mass Tryout *READ* EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 1:01 pm

sorry to everyone who has applied to join, but we have had an issue between leaders, and i cant run a clan on my own seeing as i have much too much to do as it is, so the clan FOX is closing

again i apologize to those who wanted to join
Back to top Go down
http://abyssserver.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mass Tryout *READ* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mass Tryout *READ*   Mass Tryout *READ* Empty

Back to top Go down

Mass Tryout *READ*
Page 1 of 1