FOX Unit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

F O X

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for TR_Dude_

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tr_Dude_

Application for TR_Dude_ Empty
PostSubject: Application for TR_Dude_   Application for TR_Dude_ EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 10:02 am

Name: TR_Dude_{bia}
Prior Names: Dude
Prior Clans: Bia (Back in Action) a Now dead small clan that had 11 members. Did not have a clan website.

Other Info: I been repping this dead clan for some time now, and I believe it's time to change. Great at Jedi Assault, and I'm online frequently as long as I aint with my friends, at church, football or basktball, or track/cross country meets/practice.
Jedi Assault: favorite heroes: Obi-Wan, Mace, Ki-Adi Mundi, Yoda . Favorite Villians: Grievous, Darth Vader, Darth Maul
Back to top Go down
{FOX}Sinister
Admin
{FOX}Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Application for TR_Dude_   Application for TR_Dude_ EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 1:53 pm

Hey Dude, what's up.

I believe we've all played with or against you before so we should have a decision for you in a day or so.

Thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
https://foxunit.forummotion.com
Tr_Dude_

PostSubject: Re: Application for TR_Dude_   Application for TR_Dude_ EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 5:03 pm

ok thanks :)
Back to top Go down
{FOX}Sinister
Admin
{FOX}Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Application for TR_Dude_   Application for TR_Dude_ EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 7:45 pm

My mistake...

It seems I am the only one who has played with you. So... you're gonna need to play with us as much as you can when you're online for this to go by quick. We are usually in The Abyss or one of the FOX servers. If you see {FOX}FightClub locked and people are in it, feel free to join. Pass is XOF
Back to top Go down
Tr_Dude_

PostSubject: Re: Application for TR_Dude_   Application for TR_Dude_ EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 8:10 pm

alright
thanks
Back to top Go down
{FOX}Sinister
Admin
{FOX}Sinister

PostSubject: Re: Application for TR_Dude_   Application for TR_Dude_ EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 12:03 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for TR_Dude_   Application for TR_Dude_ Empty

Back to top Go down

Application for TR_Dude_
Page 1 of 1